You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
Before reading this section, see Installing Logstash for basic installation instructions to get you started.
This section includes additional information on how to set up and run Logstash, including:
- Logstash Directory Layout
- Logstash Configuration Files
- Secrets keystore for secure settings
- Running Logstash from the Command Line
- Running Logstash as a Service on Debian or RPM
- Running Logstash on Docker
- Configuring Logstash for Docker
- Running Logstash on Windows
- Shutting Down Logstash