A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when an illegal field reference was used as part of a field key #10839
- Fixes a stall that could occur when using the Beta Pipeline-to-Pipeline feature by ensuring that a Pipeline Input will not shut down before its upstream pipeline #10872
- Fixes an issue during shutdown where the API could shut down before the pipelines have completed shutting down #10880
- Fixes an issue where the bundled plugins built on the Java Plugin API would fail to load on Java 11 #10951
- Fixes an issue where runaway matchers inside KV and Grok Filter Plugins could fail to respect configured timeouts #10978
GET _node/stats/pipelinesAPI for Metricbeat monitoring #10576
GET /API to include
- Added Plain codec for Java #10791
- Added JMS Input Plugin to the list of default plugins #10865
- Changed timeout handling using the Timeout class, resolving an issue where Logstash would fail to enforce timeouts #147
- Added better error handling, preventing some classes of malformed inputs from crashing the pipeline.
- Changed timeout handling using the Timeout class, resolving an issue where Logstash would fail to enforce timeouts #84
- Fixed asciidoc formatting in docs
- Resolved potential race condition in pipeline shutdown where the timeout enforcer could be shut down while work was still in-flight, potentially leading to stuck pipelines.
- Resolved potential race condition in pipeline shutdown where work could be submitted to the timeout enforcer after it had been shutdown, potentially leading to stuck pipelines.
- Fixed link formatting issues in doc #16
- Added support for OS regular expressions that use backreferences #59
- Added workaround to fix errors when using this plugin with Java 11 #38
Added support for
sasl_jaas_configsetting to allow JAAS config per plugin, rather than per JVM #313
- The JMS Input is now a default plugin distributed with Logstash
- Skip empty lines while reading certificate files #144
- Updated Twitter gem to v6.2.0, cleaned up obsolete monkey patches, fixed integration tests #63
Added support for
sasl_jaas_configsetting to allow JAAS config per plugin, rather than per JVM #223