IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Add support for extracting hits total from Elasticsearch 7.x responses
- Added connection check during register to avoid failures during processing
- Changed Elasticsearch Client transport to use Manticore
- Changed amount of logging details during connection failure
- Fixed concurrent SHA fingerprinting by making the instances thread local
- Beta version of HTTP filter plugin based on @lucashenning’s REST filter.
- NEW: logstash-filter-memcached
- Loosen jar-dependencies manager gem dependency to allow plugin to work with JRubies that include a later version
- Updated jar dependencies to reflect newer releases
- Fixed shutdown handling, robustness in socket closing and restarting, json parsing, code DRYing and cleanups #62
- Loosen jar-dependencies manager gem dependency to allow plugin to work with JRubies that include a later version.
- Changed jar dependencies to reflect newer versions
Fixed handling of empty
- Fixed handling of empty
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics