A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- bugfix: fix inactivity timeout feature when processing old logs (PR #103), thanks @jdratlif for his contribution!)
- docs: fix several typos in documentation
- docs: enhance example 4 documentation
- ci: enhance plugin continuous integration
- Support string arrays in network setting #21
- Fix formatting for code sample #148
- Fixed broken link to Elasticsearch Reference #106
- Docs: improved doc on memory usage #27
- Fixed link to FAQ #247
- Added facility to use IMAP uid to retrieve new mails instead of "NOT SEEN" #36
4.x, which enables consumers to reliably manage a connection blocked/unblocked state machine that survives connection recovery.
Removed support for Logstash 5.x since
march_hare>= 3.x is not compatible.
- Added clarification for endpoint in documentation #198