IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Added support to protect sensitive settings and configuration in a keystore.
- Added the jdbc_static filter as a default plugin.
- Set better defaults to allow for higher throughput under load. (#8707 and #8702)
- Set the default configuration for RPM/DEB/Docker installations to use Multiple pipelines.
- Added a default max size value (100MB) for log files.
- Added compression when log files are rolled (for ZIP-based installs).
Added the ability to specify
--pipeline.idfrom the command line. (#8868)
Implemented continued improvements to the next generation of execution. Give it a try with the command line switch
- Released the initial version the jdbc_static filter, which enriches events with data pre-loaded from a remote database.
- Fixed multiple bugs. See the plugin release notes for 1.1.3.
- Fixed a thread leak that occurred when Logstash was reloaded.
- Improved error logging for when a producer cannot be created.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics