You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- There are no changes to Logstash core in this release
- Added ability to encode tags as fluent forward protocol tags
- Improved decoding performance of ASA ACL ids, MAC addresses and IPv4 addresses
- Added option to split fields and values using a regex pattern (#55)
- Introduced support for number strings using a decimal comma (e.g. 1,23), added convert support to specify integer_eu and float_eu
- Improved memory management and back pressure handling
- Added fixes for thread and memory leak
- Changed syslog field to be a configurable option. This is useful for when codecs change the field containing the syslog data.
Changed sniffing behavior to connect only to
http.enablednodes that serve data for Elasticsearch 5.x and 6.x. Master-only nodes are ignored. (For Elasticsearch 1.x and 2.x, any nodes with
http.enabledare added to the hosts lists, including master-only nodes.)