You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- There are no changes to Logstash core in this release
- Added ability to encode tags as fluent forward protocol tags
- Improved decoding performance of ASA ACL ids, MAC addresses and IPv4 addresses
- Added option to split fields and values using a regex pattern (#55)
- Introduced support for number strings using a decimal comma (e.g. 1,23), added convert support to specify integer_eu and float_eu
- Improved memory management and back pressure handling
- Added fixes for thread and memory leak
- Changed syslog field to be a configurable option. This is useful for when codecs change the field containing the syslog data.
- Changed sniffing behavior to connect only to
http.enablednodes that serve data for Elasticsearch 5.x and 6.x. Master-only nodes are ignored. (For Elasticsearch 1.x and 2.x, any nodes with
http.enabledare added to the hosts lists, including master-only nodes.)