IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Elasticsearch Output: We now ignore an event’s type field for the purpose of setting the document _type if the cluster is Elasticsearch 6.x or above.
- Fixed bug where plugins that used nested hashes for configuration would not work correctly
- Improved shutdown process by ensuring that Logstash terminates on second SIGINT. Prior to this release, there were some situations where executing two SIGNINTs would not kill Logstash.
- Fixed a bug where persistent queue could not be opened when in some states
- Fixed an issue where the aggregate filter would not always shut down correctly
- Fixed a large performance regression in the grok filter that has been with us since Logstash 5.x. Users should see a significant improvement in grok performance.