You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Fixes a problem with how Logstash logs malformed URLs. (CVE-2019-7612). See Security issues.
- Add documentation about use with http input
- Fixed issue where unqualified domains would fail to resolve when running this plugin with Logstash 5.x [#48](https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-filter-dns/pull/48)
- Fixed crash that could occur when encountering certain classes of invalid inputs [#49](https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-filter-dns/pull/49)
- Updated documentation with some clarifications and fixes
- Fixed two minor typos in documentation
- Fixed numeric values, optimized @target verification, cleanups and specs (https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-filter-split/pull/36)
- Update source mapping to latest from uap-core ([#53](https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-filter-useragent/issues/53))
- Fixed force_array behavior with nested elements [#57](https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-filter-xml/pull/57)
- Added support for multiple events inside same message from SQS [#48](https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-input-sqs/pull/48/files)
- Removed JRuby check when using FIFOs [#75](https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-output-file/pull/75)
- Update development dependency webmock to latest version to prevent conflicts in logstash core’s dependency matrix.
- Fixed issue where on restart, 0 byte files could erroneously be uploaded to s3 [#195](https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-output-s3/issues/195)