You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Added a top-level user/password config option that apply to all URLs by default.
- Added support for eager authorization. The Logstash client will now send credentials in its first request rather than waiting for a 401 challenge.
- Fixed an error where a 429 response code would cause this output to crash.
- This output now waits for all inflight requests to complete before stopping.
- Added support for commercial databases from Maxmind.
- Added ASN data support via the GeoIP2-ISP database.
- Improved performance by 2.5x by moving core parser logic from Ruby to Java.
- Fixed an issue where having subdirectories in a pattern folder caused Logstash to crash.