IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Fixed an issue where persistent queue feature when enabled on Windows could cause Logstash to crash (Issue 6646).
Fixed an issue where multiple Logstash instances when started with the persistent queue feature and when using the same
path.datadirectory could cause data corruption (Issue 6553).
- Fixed an issue where JVM metrics collection was affecting the throughput of Logstash. We were collecting more information than required from the JVM which has been rectified (Issue 6603).
- Added support for Cisco ASR 9000.
- Fixed 0-length scope field length (Netflow 9, Juniper SRX)
- Added support for VMware VDS IPFIX.
- Added support to retry failed requests with exponential backoff mechanism (https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-output-http/issues/28).
- Added support to ignore non-standard response codes on retries (https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-output-http/issues/49).
- Added support for specifying nested hashes in mapping.