You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Fixed a startup issue for users who installed from packages, but were unable to start Logstash by running
bin/logstashbecause the settings file,
logstash.yml, did not exist. Logstash no longer requires
logstash.ymlfor startup, but running Logstash without the
logstash.ymlfile is not ideal or recommended for production environments (Issue 6170).
- Fixed a bug that caused Logstash to crash when the incoming data already had a field called tags and Logstash tried to append more tags to it (Issue 6142).
- Increased the current polling interval of a background thread that retrieves stats from the JVM and OS layer from 1s to 5s (Issue 6160).
- Changed the behavior of how Logstash merges config strings when you start Logstash with the
-foptions specified. Previously, Logstash required the config files specified by
-fto be valid before merging. Logstash now reads the config specified by
-fyields no config files (Issue 6164).
- Improved the user feedback message that displays when Logstash is manually started after a package install (Issue 6061).
- The plugin can now bind to a specific host using the
hostconfig (Issue 146).
- Fixed an issue where only the first certificate found in the CA chain was taken into consideration to verify clients (Issue 153).
- Validate the presence of
verify_modeis set to
- Fixed a typo in the default ciphers suite and added validations to catch such issues in the future (Issue 156).
- Fixed issue where Logstash was unable to connect to RabbitMQ because the input plugin was blocking the Logstash pipeline (Issue 91).
- To improve debugging, we now include the URL of server when logging connection errors.
- Fixed high CPU usage issue when reading from Kafka topics. Previously, the consumer thread was polling very frequently for new messages from the broker (Issue 124).
- When using the execution cancellation feature, Grok could crash Logstash under high concurrent loads. This has been fixed (Issue 97).
- Fixed a bug where the plugin would report the following error when really it should have reported an invalid
translation missing: en.logstash.agent.configuration.invalid_plugin_register.