You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Logstash now provides information about the error message instead of just the class name and backtrace which was missing in 2.4 (Issue 5969).
The plugin now accepts a specific host to bind to in the
hostconfig (Issue 146).
- Fix an issue when forcing a logstash shutdown that could result in an InterruptedException (Issue 145).
- Fix an issue when only the first CA found in the certificate authorities was taking into consideration to verify clients (Issue 153).
- Validate the presence of ssl_certificate_authorities when verify_mode is set to FORCE_PEER or peer (Issue 155).
- Fixed a typo in the default ciphers suite, added validations for the configured ciphers (Issue 156).
- Use rufus scheduler to support more flexible scheduling options to poll end-points (Issue 60).
- Fix reconnection issues
- Include URL of server when logging errors
- Add warning log when connection is severed
- Retry the connection attempt if there is an IO Exception.