Review the following information about the Kibana 8.9.2 release.
Adds the configuration setting
xpack.fleet.packageVerification.gpgKeyPathas an environment variable in the Kibana container (#163783).
- Adds the configuration setting
- Fixes missing state on short URLs could be lost on an alias match redirect (#163658).
- Fixes Download CSV returning no data when panel has custom time range outside the time range of the global time picker (#163887).
- Fixes Dashboard getting stuck at loading in Kibana when Controls is used and mapping changed from integer to keyword (#163529).
- Elastic Security
- For the Elastic Security 8.9.2 release information, refer to Elastic Security Solution Release Notes.
- Lens & Visualizations
- Allow removing temporary data view from event annotation group in Lens (#163976).
- Machine Learning
- Transforms: Fixes privileges check (#163687).
- Fixes an issue where Kibana did not start on CentOS/RHEL 7 (#165151).
- Allow custom roles to use image reporting in Dashboard (#163873).