Review the following information about the Kibana 8.9.1 release.
Breaking changes can prevent your application from optimal operation and performance. Before you upgrade to 8.9.0, review the breaking changes, then mitigate the impact to your application.
There are no breaking changes in the Kibana 8.9.1 release.
To review the breaking changes in the previous release, check 8.9.0.
- Fixes embeddables not rendering in Canvas (#163013).
- Elastic Security
- For the Elastic Security 8.9.1 release information, refer to Elastic Security Solution Release Notes.
- Resolves potential errors present in v8.9.0 with data views that contain field filters that have been edited (#162860).
- Fixes Monitor not found 404 message display (#163501).
- Set legend width to extra large and enable text wrapping in legend labels (#163009).