Review the following information about the Kibana 8.7.1 release.
Breaking changes can prevent your application from optimal operation and performance. Before you upgrade to 8.7.1, review the breaking changes, then mitigate the impact to your application.
There are no breaking changes in the Kibana 8.7.1 release.
To review the breaking changes in the previous release, check 8.7.0.
- The agent policy "Host name format" selector is now enabled by default #154563
- Improves controls flyout performance for data views with a large number of fields #154004
- Fixes aborted request handling in the saved search embeddable #153822
- Elastic Security
- For the Elastic Security 8.7.1 release information, refer to Elastic Security Solution Release Notes.
- Fixes the inventory table pagination navigation #153849
- Lens & Visualizations
- Fixes the timezone that Lens uses in normalize by unit #154472
- Machine Learning
- Fixes an issue where geographic filters were unable to work when courier:ignoreFilterIfFieldNotInIndex was enabled #153816
- Fixes the CCR read_exceptions alert #153888
- Querying & Filtering
- Fixes the ability to copy and paste the comma delimeter for multifields #153772
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics