Review the following information about the Kibana 8.4.3 release.
Breaking changes can prevent your application from optimal operation and performance. Before you upgrade, review the breaking change, then mitigate the impact to your application.
There are no breaking changes in Kibana 8.4.3.
To review the breaking changes in previous versions, refer to the following:
- Fixes an issue where the recent cases widget shows cases from other solutions #141221
- Elastic Security
- For the Elastic Security 8.4.3 release information, refer to Elastic Security Solution Release Notes.
- Machine Learning
- Fixes an issue where Data visualizer was unable to update distribution when changing shard size, forbidden error with recognize modules on basic license #141313
- Fixes the removal of a single field formatter #141078
- Fixes an alert summary widget issue in non-default space #140842