Review the following information about the Kibana 8.4.2 release.
Breaking changes can prevent your application from optimal operation and performance. Before you upgrade, review the breaking change, then mitigate the impact to your application.
There are no breaking changes in Kibana 8.4.2.
To review the breaking changes in previous versions, refer to the following:
Logs a hash of the Saved Objects encryption key (
xpack.encryptedSavedObjects.encryptionKey) when Kibana starts to make it easier to spot mismatched encryption keys #139874
- Fixes Logs in APM Traces #139694
- The connectors table now uses "compatibility" rather than "availability" #139024
- Fixes saved search embeddable rendering #140264
- Elastic Security
- For the Elastic Security 8.4.2 release information, refer to Elastic Security Solution Release Notes.
- Lens & Visualizations
- Machine Learning
Bfetch` response headers now include
- Fixes an issue where decryption errors caused the entire suite of monitors to fail syncing #140549