This functionality is in technical preview and may be changed or removed in a future release. Elastic will apply best effort to fix any issues, but features in technical preview are not subject to the support SLA of official GA features.
You can add connectors to cases to push information to these external incident management systems:
- IBM Resilient
- ServiceNow ITSM
- ServiceNow SecOps
- Webhook - Case Management
To create connectors and send cases to external systems, you must have the appropriate Kibana feature privileges. Refer to Configure access to cases.
You can create connectors in Management > Stack Management > Rules and Connectors, as described in Connectors. Alternatively, you can create them in Management > Stack Management > Cases:
Click Edit external connection.
- From the Incident management system list, select Add new connector.
- Select an external incident management system.
- Enter your required settings. Refer to IBM Resilient, Jira, ServiceNow ITSM, ServiceNow SecOps, Swimlane, or Webhook - Case Management for connector configuration details.
- Click Save.
Edit connector settingsedit
You can create additional connectors, update existing connectors, change the default connector, and change case closure options.
- Go to Management > Stack Management > Cases, click Edit external connection.
- To change whether cases are automatically closed after they are sent to an external system, update the case closure options.
- To change the default connector for new cases, select the connector from the Incident management system list.
- To update a connector, click Update <connector name> and edit the connector fields as required.