Manage Kibana saved objects, including dashboards, visualizations, index patterns, and more.
Do not write documents directly to the
.kibana index. When you write directly
.kibana index, the data becomes corrupted and permanently breaks future Kibana versions.
The following saved objects APIs are available:
- Get object API to retrieve a single Kibana saved object by ID
- Bulk get objects API to retrieve multiple Kibana saved objects by ID
- Find objects API to retrieve a paginated set of Kibana saved objects by various conditions
- Create saved object API to create Kibana saved objects
- Bulk create saved objects API to create multiple Kibana saved objects
- Update object API to update the attributes for existing Kibana saved objects
- Delete object API to remove Kibana saved objects
- Export objects API to retrieve sets of saved objects that you want to import into Kibana
- Import objects API to create sets of Kibana saved objects from a file created by the export API
- Resolve import errors API to resolve errors from the import API