IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
The keyboard shortcuts below can help you move quickly through Console. You can also view these shortcuts by clicking Help in Console.
- Ctrl/Cmd + I
- Auto indent current request.
- Ctrl + Space
- Open Autocomplete (even if not typing).
- Ctrl/Cmd + Enter
- Submit request.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Up/Down
- Jump to the previous/next request start or end.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Alt + L
- Collapse/expand current scope.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Option + 0
- Collapse all scopes but the current one. Expand by adding a shift.
- Down arrow
- Switch focus to autocomplete menu. Use arrows to further select a term.
- Select the currently selected or the top most term in autocomplete menu.
- Close autocomplete menu.