IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Manage Actions and Connectors.
The following connector APIs are available:
- Get connector API to retrieve a single connector by ID
- Get all connectors API to retrieve all connectors
- List all connector types API to retrieve a list of all connector types
- Create connector API to create connectors
- Update connector API to update the attributes for an existing connector
- Execute connector API to execute a connector by ID
- Delete connector API to delete a connector by ID
For deprecated APIs, refer to Deprecated 7.x APIs.
For information about the actions and connectors that Kibana supports, refer to Action and connector types.