NOTE: You are looking at documentation for an older release. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
When you’re done experimenting with the sample data set, you can remove it.
- Go to the Kibana home page and click the link next to Sample data.
- On the Sample flight data card, click Remove.
Now that you have a handle on the Kibana basics, you might be interested in:
- Building your own dashboard. You’ll learn how to load your own data, define an index pattern, and create visualizations and dashboards.
- Visualize. You’ll find information about all the visualization types Kibana has to offer.
- Dashboard. You have the ability to share a dashboard, or embed the dashboard in a web page.
- Discover. You’ll learn more about searching data and filtering by field.