You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
See breaking changes for the changes to be aware of when migrating your application from one version of Kibana to another.
Wraps URL check in
- Avoids server crash when no value is found #29069
- Identifies Canvas for metrics collection #29078
- Removes text selection on writeable change #28887
- Prevents sort in pie function #27076
- Maintains element selection when using up/down layering operations #29634
server.basePathto create socket connection from interpreter #29393
- Wraps URL check in
- Kibana App
- Machine Learning
- Fixes race condition related to view by swimlane update #28990
- Adds an integrity check to creating, updating, and deleting annotations #29969
- Removes key attribute from annotation before indexing #30183
- Makes index pattern related links optional #29332
- Fixes unmounting jobs list React component on page change #29980
- Uses intl.formatMessage for File Data Visualizer file picker #29251
- Adds Webhook Action type on client #29818
- Querying & Filtering
- Adds support for matching field names with newlines #29539
- Fixes date formatting on server for CSV export #29977
- Adds missing cluster privileges to role management screen #28692
- Fixes an issue with a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability (CVE-2019-7608). See Security issues.
- Fixes an arbitrary code execution flaw in the Timelion visualizer (CVE-2019-7609). See Security issues.
- Fixes an arbitrary code execution flaw in the security audit logger (CVE-2019-7610). See Security issues.