IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- [Fixes #4475] Removing flex-basis: 0 to make items size properly in IE11 #16557
- Machine Learning
- Fixed issue where jobs created by the data recognizer used the default job groups instead of the specified job groups.
- Added leading slashes to calendar endpoints to address problems using calendars in Kibana on Cloud and behind proxies.
Fixed a scenario where a "no results found" message was returned in the
Single Metric Viewer when an entity contained a special URL character such as
- [Fixes #16304] [Management] Prevent react warnings in index pattern creation #16520
- Destroying socket when we get a clientError #16700
Enabled users that have the
kibana_dashboard_only_userrole to change their passwords in Kibana. For more information, see Kibana Dashboard Only Mode.
- Enabled users that have the