WARNING: Version 6.0 of Kibana has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Kibana cross site scripting issue (ESA-2017-22): Kibana versions prior to 6.0.1 and 5.6.5 had a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability via URL fields that could allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information from or perform destructive actions on behalf of other Kibana users. CVE ID: CVE-2017-11481
- Kibana open redirect flaw (ESA-2017-23) : The Kibana fix for CVE-2017-8451 was found to be incomplete. With X-Pack installed, Kibana versions before 6.0.1 and 5.6.5 have an open redirect vulnerability on the login page that would enable an attacker to craft a link that redirects to an arbitrary website. CVE ID: CVE-2017-11482
Users should upgrade to Kibana version 6.0.1 or 5.6.5. There are no known workarounds for these issues.
- [UI Framework] Fix IE11 bug which caused kuiToolBarSearch to grow too wide when there is only a single kuiToolBarSection sibling. #15215
Fix fieldFormat plugins #14984
- In 6.0.0 we accidentally included a breaking change that prevented plugins from supplying custom FieldFormatters. This has been fixed but, also changes the way that they need to be defined. Take a look at the field formatters Kibana supplies to see how you should update your custom FieldFormats.
- Fix: exponent values in table view #15309
- Prepend relative urls #14994
- [eslint] add eslint dev script #14889
- [dev/ci_setup] generalize jenkins_setup script for other CI environments #15178
- [Fixes #13436] allows to hide warnings in gauge #15139
- [Fixes #14833] Fix Kibana crashing when resizing a tag cloud too small #15001
- [Fixes #13947] uses maximum space for arc gauge and center aligns it #15140
- [Fixes #15146] fixes the visualizeLoader error in IE #15150
- fixing field formatters for gauge #15145
- [Fixes #13947] fix metric align and size #15141