WARNING: Version 6.0 of Kibana has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Console comes with a set of nifty keyboard shortcuts making working with it even more efficient. Here is an overview:
- Ctrl/Cmd + I
- Auto indent current request.
- Ctrl + Space
- Open Auto complete (even if not typing).
- Ctrl/Cmd + Enter
- Submit request.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Up/Down
- Jump to the previous/next request start or end.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Alt + L
- Collapse/expand current scope.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Option + 0
- Collapse all scopes but the current one. Expand by adding a shift.
When auto-complete is visibleedit
- Down arrow
- Switch focus to auto-complete menu. Use arrows to further select a term.
- Select the currently selected or the top most term in auto-complete menu.
- Close auto-complete menu.