WARNING: Version 4.6 of Kibana has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
The 4.6 release of Kibana requires Elasticsearch 2.4 or later.
- Pull Request 7085: Configuration to allow unauthenticated users to see status page
- Pull Request 7996: Added option to configure headers for all Elasticsearch requests
- Pull Request 7335: Status page and API now include plugin version info
- Pull Request 6150: Error notifications will auto-dismiss after a timeout
- Issue 6728: Package repos are now based on major versions
- Issue 8141: Fixed fatal error when viewing aggregations that are sorted by term [4.6.1] Added in 4.6.1.
Pull Request 8152: The
kbn-xsrfheader can not be used instead of
kbn-version[4.6.1] Added in 4.6.1.
- Pull Request 7457: Plugins now have a home for their data
- Issue 8090: Fixed blank notifications that were appearing in plugin apps like Sense
- Issue 8060: In some circumstances, Visualization editor controls would collapse after applying updates. They will now remain expanded
- Pull Request 7422: Better cleanup on package removal
- Issue 7590: Fixed logging for package installs using SysV
- Pull Request 7431: A more accurate description for the Kibana service
- Issue 6833: Ability to sort a terms aggregation by ascending count will be removed in a future version of Elasticsearch