You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Pull Request 2518: You can pin filters to make the filter persist across Kibana functionality, from the Visualize tab to Discover to a Dashboard.
- Pull Request 2731: Field formatting options now supported in Settings.
- Pull Request 3154: New chart: Bubble chart, derived from the basic line chart.
- Pull Request 3212: You can now install Kibana on Linux with a package manager such as
- Pull Request 3271 and 3262: New aggregations: IPv4 and Date range aggregations enable you to specify buckets for these qualities.
- Pull Request 3290: You can select a time interval for the Discover display of time series data.
- Pull Request 3470: New metric: Percentile ranks.
- Pull Request 3573: Kibana objects (visualizations, dashboards, and searches) can be imported and exported.
- Pull Request 3830: New chart: Heatmap, a tile map display variant.
- Pull Request 3164: You can now store a specific time range with a dashboard.
- Pull Request 3233: New Y axis scale options, log scale and square root scale.
- Pull Request 3237: Date Histogram bucket aggregation now supports custom intervals, from seconds to years.
- Pull Request 3273: Line smoothing for for line and area charts.
- Pull Request 3464: You can now specify the extent of the Y axis for charts.
- Pull Request 3526: You can add columns to Discover’s list of results directly from an entry’s table of fields.
- Pull Request 3671: Tile maps now support latitude/longitude filtering.
- Pull Request 3800: You can now pause auto-refresh on a dashboard.
- Fixes XSS vulnerability (CVE pending) - Thanks to Vladimir Ivanov for responsibly reporting.
- Pull Request 5418: Fixes fatal error in Firefox when attempting to overwrite an index pattern.
- Pull Request 5509: Prevents exception on discover panel when using non-time-based patterns.
- Pull Request 5576: Improves Elasticsearch version verification.
- Pull Request 5639: Fixes xsrf-token-related fatal error when server restarts.