IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- The number of hits to show per page
- The number of pages available
- The current page
- An array describing the sort order of the table. For example [‘@timestamp’,‘desc’]
- The css overflow property. ‘min-height’ (expand) or ‘auto’ (scroll)
- The fields used a columns of the table, in an array.
- The fields on which to highlight, in an array
- Set sortable to false to disable sorting
- Set to false to hide the table column names
- Set to false to hide the paging controls of the table
- Set to false to hide the list of fields. The user will be able to expand it, but it will be hidden by default
- Set to true to show all fields in the mapping, not just the current fields in the table.
- The trim factor is the length at which to truncate fields taking the number of columns in the table into consideration. For example, a trimFactor of 100, with 5 columns in the table, would trim each column at 20 character. The entirety of the field is still available in the expanded view of the event.
- Set to true to adjust the timeField to the browser’s local time
- If localTime is set to true, this field will be adjusted to the browsers local time
- Set to false to disable the inspect icon
- queries object
This object describes the queries to use on this panel.
Of the queries available, which to use. Options:
all, pinned, unpinned, selected
selectedmode, which query ids are selected.