IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Map to display. world, usa, europe
- An array of colors to use to shade the map. If 2 colors are specified, shades between them will be used. For example [‘#A0E2E2’, ‘#265656’]
- Max number of regions to shade
- Exclude this array of regions. For example [‘US’,‘BR’,‘IN’]
- Setting spyable to false disables the inspect icon.
- queries object
This object describes the queries to use on this panel.
Of the queries available, which to use. Options:
all, pinned, unpinned, selected
selectedmode, which query ids are selected.