IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- The field on which to compute the facet
- terms to exclude from the results
- Set to false to disable the display of a counter showing how much results are missing the field
Set to false to disable the display of a counter representing the aggregate of all
values outside of the scope of your
- Show this many terms
- In terms mode: count, term, reverse_count or reverse_term, in terms_stats mode: term, reverse_term, count, reverse_count, total, reverse_total, min, reverse_min, max, reverse_max, mean or reverse_mean
- In pie chart mode, draw a hole in the middle of the pie to make a tasty donut.
- In pie chart mode, tilt the chart back to appear as more of an oval shape
- In pie chart mode, draw labels in the pie slices
- In bar or pie mode, arrangement of the legend. horizontal or vertical
- table, bar or pie
- The location of the legend in respect to the chart, above, below, or none.
- Set spyable to false to disable the inspect button
- queries object
This object describes the queries to use on this panel.
Of the queries available, which to use. Options:
all, pinned, unpinned, selected
selectedmode, which query ids are selected.
- Facet mode: terms or terms_stats
- Terms_stats facet stats field
- Terms_stats facet value field