Upgrading to Enterprise Search 8.0.0-alpha1? See Upgrading and migrating.
Requires Elasticsearch security features.
- You must configure security for the Elastic Stack before using Enterprise Search.
- Security features are enabled by default on Elastic Cloud.
Removes the standalone Enterprise Search management interface.
- Manage Enterprise Search in Kibana, the standard management interface for Elastic.
Ensures that search boost factors are greater or equal to zero.
- The API will respond with a 400 error code when boost factors are negative.
- Within the search application, selecting the thumbnail of a result may cause a redirect to the Kibana management interface.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics