Upgrading to Enterprise Search 8.0.0-rc2? See Upgrading & migrating.
Changes the index pattern Enterprise Search uses to store monitoring information in Elasticsearch.
The new index pattern is
Ensures that search boost factors are greater or equal to zero.
Using negative boost factors will result in a
In rare cases, a Confluence Cloud content source cannot sync. This issue applies only when both of the following are true:
- DLP is enabled for the content source.
- Each Confluence space within the source contains only a few documents.
When restoring data from another deployment’s snapshot in the cloud, Enterprise Search indices are not included in the restore:
- This only occurs when restoring data after a deployment is created.
- Expected behaviour occurs when restoring data from a snapshot during deployment creation.
1. Register the snapshot repository used by cluster 1 on cluster 2.
On cluster 1, make a
GET _snapshotrequest, copy the details for the
- On cluster 2, make the same query, noting the value for "client".
On cluster 2, register a new repository using details from cluster 1. This is accomplished with a
PUT _snapshot/$NewRepoNamerequest, providing the repo details from step 1a with some modifications. Copy the response body from the above step, but substitute the
clientvalue with the client id from step 1b. Additionally, add the setting
"readonly": "true"and remove the
uuidentry in the json body.
- On cluster 1, make a
- 2. Close the enterprise search indices on cluster 2.
- 3. Restore snapshot from cluster 1 to cluster 2.