IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Elasticsearch supports two types of geo data:
geo_point fields which support lat/lon pairs, and
geo_shape fields, which support points,
lines, circles, polygons, multi-polygons, etc.
The queries in this group are:
- Finds documents with geopoints that fall into the specified rectangle.
- Finds documents with geopoints within the specified distance of a central point.
- Find documents with geopoints within the specified polygon.
Finds documents with:
- Geoshapes which either intersect, are contained by, or do not intersect with the specified geoshape
- Geopoints which intersect the specified geoshape
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics