Also see Breaking changes in 7.9.
SQL: If a
WHEREclause contains at least two relational operators joined by
AND, of which one is a comparison (
>) and another one is an inequality (
<>), both against literals or foldable expressions, the inequality will be ignored. The workaround is to substitute the inequality with a
We have fixed this issue in Elasticsearch 7.10.1 and later versions. For more details, see #65488.
- InternalClusterInfoService should not ignore hidden indices #62995
- Move RestRequestFilter to core #63507
- Retry CCR shard follow task when no seed node left #63225
- Cluster Coordination
- Fix to actually throttle indexing on getting activated #61768
- Features/Data streams
- Fix querying a data stream name in index field #63170
- Machine Learning