Returns configured remote cluster information.
The cluster remote info API allows you to retrieve all of the configured remote cluster information. It returns connection and endpoint information keyed by the configured remote cluster alias.
- The configured initial seed transport addresses of the remote cluster.
- True if there is at least one connection to the remote cluster.
- The number of connected nodes in the remote cluster.
- The maximum number of connections maintained for the remote cluster.
- The initial connect timeout for remote cluster connections.