This group contains queries which do not fit into the other groups:
- A query that computes scores based on the dynamically computed distances between the origin and documents' date, date_nanos and geo_point fields. It is able to efficiently skip non-competitive hits.
- This query finds documents which are similar to the specified text, document, or collection of documents.
- This query finds queries that are stored as documents that match with the specified document.
- A query that computes scores based on the values of numeric features and is able to efficiently skip non-competitive hits.
This query allows a script to act as a filter. Also see the
- A query that allows to modify the score of a sub-query with a script.
- A query that accepts other queries as json or yaml string.
- A query that promotes selected documents over others matching a given query.