IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
The Elastic Stack security features enable you to easily secure a cluster. You can password-protect your data as well as implement more advanced security measures such as encrypting communications, role-based access control, IP filtering, and auditing.
- Configuring security
- User authentication
- Configuring SAML single-sign-on on the Elastic Stack
- Configuring single sign-on to the Elastic Stack using OpenID Connect
- User authorization
- Audit logging
- Encrypting communications
- Restricting connections with IP filtering
- Cross cluster search, clients, and integrations
- Tutorial: Getting started with security
- Tutorial: Encrypting communications
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics