IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
This functionality is in technical preview and may be changed or removed in a future release. Elastic will apply best effort to fix any issues, but features in technical preview are not subject to the support SLA of official GA features.
Most rollup endpoints have the following base:
- PUT /_rollup/job/<job_id>: Create a rollup job
- GET /_rollup/job: List rollup jobs
- GET /_rollup/job/<job_id>: Get rollup job details
- POST /_rollup/job/<job_id>/_start: Start a rollup job
- POST /_rollup/job/<job_id>/_stop: Stop a rollup job
- DELETE /_rollup/job/<job_id>: Delete a rollup job
- GET /_rollup/data/<index_pattern>/_rollup_caps: Get Rollup Capabilities
- GET /<index_name>/_rollup/data/: Get Rollup Index Capabilities
- GET /<index_name>/_rollup_search: Search rollup data
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics