Also see Breaking changes in 7.9.
SQL: If a
WHEREclause contains at least two relational operators joined by
AND, of which one is a comparison (
>) and another one is an inequality (
<>), both against literals or foldable expressions, the inequality will be ignored. The workaround is to substitute the inequality with a
We have fixed this issue in Elasticsearch 7.10.1 and later versions. For more details, see #65488.
Snapshot and restore: If an index is deleted while the cluster is concurrently taking more than one snapshot then there is a risk that one of the snapshots may never complete and also that some shard data may be lost from the repository, causing future restore operations to fail. To mitigate this problem, prevent concurrent snapshot operations by setting
This issue is fixed in Elasticsearch versions 7.13.1 and later. For more details, see #73456.
- Call ActionListener.onResponse exactly once #61584
- Relax the index access control check for scroll searches #61446
- Cluster Coordination
- Features/Data streams
- Fix race in SLM master/cluster state listeners #59801
- Fix handling of final pipelines when destination is changed #59522 (issue: #57968)
- Fix wrong pipeline name in debug log #58817 (issue: #58478)
- Fix wrong result when executing bulk requests with and without pipeline #60818 (issue: #60437)
- Update regex file for es user agent node processor #59697 (issue: #59694)
- Machine Learning
- Always write prediction_probability and prediction_score for classification inference #60335
- Ensure .ml-config index is updated before clearing anomaly job’s finished_time #61064 (issue: #61157)
- Ensure annotations index mappings are up to date #61107 (issue: #74935)
- Handle node closed exception in ML result processing #60238 (issue: #60130)
- Recover data frame extraction search from latest sort key #61544