Returns configured remote cluster information.
If the Elasticsearch security features are enabled, you must have the
managecluster privilege to use this API.
The cluster remote info API allows you to retrieve all of the configured remote cluster information. It returns connection and endpoint information keyed by the configured remote cluster alias.
Connection mode for the remote cluster. Returned values are
- True if there is at least one connection to the remote cluster.
- The initial connect timeout for remote cluster connections.
- Whether the remote cluster is skipped in case it is searched through a cross-cluster search request but none of its nodes are available.
- Initial seed transport addresses of the remote cluster when sniff mode is configured.
- Number of connected nodes in the remote cluster when sniff mode is configured.
- Maximum number of connections maintained for the remote cluster when sniff mode is configured.
- Address for remote connections when proxy mode is configured.
- Number of open socket connections to the remote cluster when proxy mode is configured.
- The maximum number of socket connections to the remote cluster when proxy mode is configured.