IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
This group contains queries which do not fit into the other groups:
- A query that computes scores based on the dynamically computed distances between the origin and documents' date, date_nanos and geo_point fields. It is able to efficiently skip non-competitive hits.
- This query finds documents which are similar to the specified text, document, or collection of documents.
- This query finds queries that are stored as documents that match with the specified document.
- A query that computes scores based on the values of numeric features and is able to efficiently skip non-competitive hits.
This query allows a script to act as a filter. Also see the
- A query that allows to modify the score of a sub-query with a script.
- A query that accepts other queries as json or yaml string.
- A query that promotes selected documents over others matching a given query.