You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Use AmazonS3.doesObjectExist() method in S3BlobContainer #27723
- Ensured the watcher thread pool size is reasonably bound. In particular, the watcher thread pool size is now five times the number of processors until 50 threads are reached. If more than 50 cores exist and 50 threads exist, the watch thread pool size grows to match the number of processors.
- Inner Hits
- Java REST Client
- Data collectors now all share the same cluster state that existed at the beginning of data collection. This removes the extremely rare race condition where the cluster state can change between some data collectors, which could cause temporary issues in the Monitoring UI.
- Sequence IDs
- Fixed the pagerduty action to send context data. For more information, see PagerDuty Action.
- update ingest-attachment to use Tika 1.17 and newer deps #27824