You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Fail queries with scroll that explicitely set request_cache #27342
- Properly format IndexGraveyard deletion date as date #27362
- Inner Hits
- Return an empty _source for nested inner hit when filtering on a field that doesn’t exist #27531
- Machine Learning
- Fixed analytics problem where sparse data resulted in "update failed" errors in the logs.
- Nested Docs
- Ensure nested documents have consistent version and seq_ids #27455
- Plugin Lang Painless
- Plugin Repository GCS
- Reindex API
- Fix profiling naming issues #27133
Fixed error that occurred when attempting to audit
setup-passwordscommand such that it fails appropriately when invalid URLs are specified in the
--urloption and when X-Pack security is not enabled.
- Fixed error that occurred when attempting to audit
- Sequence IDs
- Do not swallow exception in ChecksumBlobStoreFormat.writeAtomic() #27597
- Delete shard store files before restoring a snapshot #27476 (issues: #20220, #26865)
- Fix snapshot getting stuck in INIT state #27214 (issue: #27180)
- Fix default value of ignore_unavailable for snapshot REST API (#25359) #27056 (issue: #25359)
- Do not create directory on readonly repository (#21495) #26909 (issue: #21495)
- Fixed handling of Hipchat rooms. For example, room names with spaces did not work as expected. For more information, see HipChat Action.