NOTE: You are looking at documentation for an older release. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
The Elastic Stack security features enable you to easily secure a cluster. You can password-protect your data as well as implement more advanced security measures such as encrypting communications, role-based access control, IP filtering, and auditing.
- Configuring security
- How security works
- User authentication
- Configuring SAML single-sign-on on the Elastic Stack
- User authorization
- Auditing security events
- Encrypting communications
- Cross cluster search, tribe, clients, and integrations
- Tutorial: Getting started with security
- Tutorial: Encrypting communications