NOTE: You are looking at documentation for an older release. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Fail snapshot operations early when creating or deleting a snapshot on a repository that has been written to by an older Elasticsearch after writing to it with a newer Elasticsearch version. (#30140)
- Java High Level REST Client
- Java Low Level REST Client
- REST client: hosts marked dead for the first time should not be immediately retried #29230
- Machine Learning
- Prevents failed jobs from mistakenly re-opening after node loss recovery.
- Returns an error when an operation cannot be submitted because the process was killed.
Respects the datafeed frequency when it is less or equal to the
- Cross-cluster search and default connections can get crossed [OPEN] [ISSUE] #29321
- Plugins: Fix native controller confirmation for non-meta plugin #29434
populate_user_metadataSAML realm settings. See SAML realm settings.
- Adds missing
smtp.*account configuration properties in the notification settings. See Email Notification Settings.
- Ensures starting and stopping Watcher is properly acknowledged as a master node action.
- Refrains from appending a question mark to an HTTP request if no parameters are used.