IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
The cluster remote info API allows to retrieve all of the configured remote cluster information.
This command returns connection and endpoint information keyed by the configured remote cluster alias.
- The configured initial seed transport addresses of the remote cluster.
- The published http addresses of all connected remote nodes.
- True if there is at least one connection to the remote cluster.
- The number of connected nodes in the remote cluster.
- The maximum number of connections maintained for the remote cluster.
- The initial connect timeout for remote cluster connections.
- Whether the remote cluster is skipped in case it is searched through a cross-cluster search request but none of its nodes are available.