You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Java High Level REST Client
- Machine Learning
- Fixed an exception that occurred when a categorization field contained an empty string.
- Added CachingRealm to published artifacts so it can be used in custom realm extensions.
- If the realm uses native role mappings and the security index health changes, the realm caches are cleared. For example, they are cleared when the index recovers from a red state, when the index is deleted, when the index becomes outdated, and when the index becomes up-to-date.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent auditing to a remote index if the remote cluster was re-started at the same time as the audited cluster.
- Removed AuthorityKeyIdentifier’s Issuer and Serial number from certificates
certutil. This improves compatibility with certificate verification in Kibana.
- Proxies now use HTTP by default, which was the default prior to 6.0. This fixes issues with HTTPS requests that tried to access proxies via HTTP.
- Fixed the HTML sanitizer settings
xpack.notification.email.html.sanitization.*), which were broken in 6.2. For more information, see Watcher Settings.