IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Replica recovery could go into an endless flushing loop #28350
- Ensure we protect Collections obtained from scripts from self-referencing #28335
- Improved cache expiry handling in the token service. Previously, if the token service was idle for more than 60 minutes, the key expired and the service failed to generate user tokens.
- Fixed a null pointer exception in the TemplateRegistry when there is no master node available.
- Ensured collections obtained from scripts are protected from self-referencing. See https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch/pull/28335.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics